Friday 22 April 2016

Hello World !


Hey guys... I am Ajith. Welcome to my fitness blog series. Your closest point of contact for everything about fitness.




You may wonder why I started a blog and not a YouTube video series. Well, at this point I am struggling to manage my work and personal life. And making a video blog didn't quite felt feasible. So I will be more like a fitness pen friend of yours ;) .





Ok... Here we go... What do I intend to do with my blog? 

Simple ! Just one subject : FITNESS. I want to share ideas, diet tips, my failures, success stories and obviously we can fight over our opinions over here. It will be fully transparent. No hiding your muscles under your sweatshirt. Muscles are meant to be exposed ;) .


So see you through next post. Until then ... Bye


Commit Fitness



1 comment: